HSSC UHBVNL Shift Attendant Clerk Admit Card 2016
HSSC is going to release admit card of HSSC Shift attendant recruitment 2016. Haryana DHBVNL/HVPNL/UHBVNL Clerk call letter are available at official site of commission. Candidates have to print HSSC UHBVNL Clerk Admit Card 2016 for Electricity Board clerk recruitment 2016 after 20th May 2016. Commission will hold a written exam for recruitment of 4510 govt. vacancies in Haryana DHBVNL/HVPNL/UHBVNL. Hall tickets of shift attendant, grid sub station operator and clerk posts can be printed from official site www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates those filled online forms successful with required fee can print their HSSC UHBVNL Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2016. Candidates have to bring this call letter during written exam of Haryana shift attendant recruitment 2016 in BVNL. A Step by step guide to download HSSC Bijli Board recruitment call letter is mentioned at end. Expected exam dates are mentioned below.
HSSC UHBVNL Clerk Admit Card of Electricity Department Bharti
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct this recruitment. Full details of HSSC electricity department recruitment e.g. pay scale, educational qualification; important dates etc are given here. Full details of Haryana BVNL/HVPNL/UHBVNL Recruitment Exam 2016 are mentioned in next paragraph. HSSC shift attendant, clerk hall tickets will be available for download three week earlier to written exam.
HSSC Shift Attendant/Clerk Hall Ticket 2016
Online Application form Link Opened on: 05/03/2016
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 04/04/2016 till 11:59pm
Download Admit Card of HSSC BVNL Exam 2016: 20/05/2016 to 27/05/2016
Written Exam Date: 29th May 2016(Two Shifts)
Written Result: 30 April 2017
Interview Letter Download: Not Released
Interview Date: End of August 2017 (Expected)
HSSC BVNL Recruitment 2016 Details
Total No. of Vacant Posts: 4510
- Shift Attendant: 2426 posts
- LDC Clerk: 964 posts
- UDC Clerk: 447 posts
- Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 posts
- LDC Clerk (Head Office/Field): 109 posts & many more…
Post wise Pay scale
- For Shift Attendant Post: Rs 5200-20200+2400 GP
- For Grid Sub Station Operator Post: Rs 9300-34800+3600 GP
- For Upper Division Clerk Post: Rs 5200-20200+2900 GP
- For Lower Division Clerk Post: Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2400
For complete details on other requirements read Official notification. Candidates those have not applied can fill application forms till 4 April 2016.
Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age is 42 years
Selection Method of HSSC Shift Attendant Clerk Post
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written exam to select candidates for the 2nd stage of HSSC recruitment 2016.Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written exam & interview marks.
Stage 1: Written Examination
Stage 2: Interview (For Shortlisted candidates)
Stage 3: Merit list
How to Download HSSC Clerk, Shift Attendant Interview Letter 2017
- Visit below given link of HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in
- Here you will see login page/button.
- Visit login page & fill User Name & Password.
- After login you can download Hall ticket of HSSC Shift Attendant, Clerk.
- Take print out of Admit card of HSSC Shift Attendant written exam.
- Appear for written exam on the mentioned Examination center on scheduled Date & time.
- Candidates those forgot their user name & password also can print their HSSC Exam call letter.
- It is the same username & password which you obtained during online application form filling.
- Hence you may check this in your Mail inbox or SMS inbox.
- If you still have error in login, then click on forget password button.
- Follow the instructions to get admit card of Haryana staff selection commission.
- Candidates Can download HSSC SA Interview Call Letter form 25th August (Expected Date)
Candidates Helpline No. for HSSC Shift Attendant Admit Card Download
Candidates can call at below given numbers for any issues related to call letter of HSSC Clerk in BVNL
9115004038, 9115004039 Between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Candidates are advised to cross check all the details in HSSC UHBVNL Clerk Hall Ticket (Shift Attendant) 2016. If there is any misprint or error in your HSSC UHBVNL Clerk Admit Card (Shift Attendant) information such as Name/DOB/Post code etc then contact HSSC at the above given helpline number. Expected date of Haryana electricity department recruitment 2016 will be declared very soon. We will update same in this article. If you still have any doubt or issue, then mention in the comment box. Our expert team will help you.