PSEB Punjab DPE Admit Card 2019 & Master Hall Ticket Download: Punjab education board will conduct PSEB DPE written examination 2019 hopefully in next month. There will also a same written test for Punjab Master cadre (Home Science, MUSIC, and Agriculture) recruitment in state education department. Punjab DPE Exam 2019 will hold for around 940 govt vacancies. There are 800 posts of Punjab DPE & rest posts of master cadre for different subjects i.e. music, home science etc. A large number of aspirants had applied for Punjab DPE & Master recruitment exam 2019. All these candidates are waiting for PSEB DPE Hall ticket 2019. Punjab DPE Master Call letters 2019 are available at education board website www.educationrecruitmentboard.com. (ताजा जानकारी के लिए लिंको पर जाये)
Punjab PSEB DPE Master (Home Science, Music) Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Candidates have to fill their registration details to get print out of Punjab Master DPE admit card 2019. We have given a step by step method to download it. Candidates should go with the steps to print Punjab PSEB DPE Hall ticket 2019. Bring this ticket to examination centre on the scheduled date and venue to appear in written test. Punjab DPE Exam pattern is given below. Complete details related to Punjab master exam 2019 is given in this post. If you still have any query then comment in the comment box to get the solution.
Latest Update : 21-07-2019
Punjab DPE Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates those submitted online application forms before the last date can only appear in Punjab DPE written exam 2019 going to be held next month. Complete details of exam syllabus, number of posts etc are given below. Candidates are advised to cross check PSEB DPE Hall ticket 2019 after download. If there is any mistake in any of your detail e.g. name/dob etc, bring it to notice of PSEB, Punjab. After getting call letter, continue your preparation according to exam syllabus & scheme.
Important Dates Punjab D.P.E & Master Exam 2019
Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Call Letter 2019 Download: Updating Soon
Punjab DPE Exam & Master Test Date: Updating Soon
Punjab Education Board DPE Exam 2019 Details
Total Number of Posts: 940 Posts of DPE & Master (Home science, Music etc.)
Punjab PSEB Vacancies Details
|D.P.E.: 800 posts||Home Science: 70 posts|
|Agriculture: 50 posts||Music: 20 posts|
Age Limits: 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2019.
Punjab DPE exam pattern 2019 & PSEB Master Syllabus
Candidates those have applied online for PSEB DPE Exam 2019 are searching for exam scheme. Those candidates can check detailed information on Punjab PSEB DPE exam pattern 2019 in below section. Punjab DPE & Master (Home Science, Agriculture) syllabus 2019 is also given here. Candidates have to prepare according to Punjab master Exam scheme to score maximum marks in written exam.
- There will be a single paper (Aptitude test) of MCQ type questions.
- There will be 150 objective type questions in exam.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking scheme.
- Time duration is 150 minutes.
Candidates May Download Syllabus of Each Subject Here==>>
Method to Print Punjab D.P.E & Master Cadre Admit Card 2019 for Written Exam
- Visit the below given Punjab Education Board official website link.
- Here go to the “latest news” section on the right top corner.
- In this box search for “Admit Card/Call letter of Punjab Master Cadre(Home Science, MUSIC, Agriculture) & DPE Exam 2019”
- Candidates may also login to their registered account using login tab given on left side with title-“Login for Registered User”.
- Here enter your registration details e.g. online Registration Number/user name and Password & then visit login
- Here you can download Punjab Master Cadre Home science, music teacher & D.P.E. hall ticket 2019.
- Visit related link for getting admit card & save the admit card for future use.
- Bring Punjab D.P.E & Master Cadre hall ticket 2019 during written exam.
- You may be asked to show one ID proof along with this hall ticket while entering examination hall during Punjab DPE written exam 2019.
Admit Cards uploaded to Candidate’s online accounts