YSR vahan Mitra scheme , AP YSR Vahan Mitra scheme apply online, YSR vahan Mitra phase 2 installment
AP auto driver scheme was set in motion last year in April 2019 ,for auto drivers and cab drivers to help them out in the situation of lockdown and now a few amendments have been done in the scheme during the pandemic covid-19. In today’s write up ,We will discuss all the the highlights of YSR vahan Mitra scheme and how you can avail all the facilities provided through this scheme and What is YSR Vahan Mitra Phase 2?
Auto Driver Scheme YSR Vahan Mitra
Andhra government has floated a list of recipents of AP Auto Driver Scheme YSR Vahan Mitra, the auto and taxi drivers. According to the scheme the taxi and cab operators will be provided rupees 10000 yearly to meet certain needs as Vechicle insurance , repairing, renewal of licence and their Health Insurance. The scheme was a big success last year so the administration of Andhra Pradesh has decided to float it again. Now under AP auto driver scheme 2020 the auto operators and taxi drivers are feeling secured.
YSR vahan Mitra phase 2 installment
A total amount of 236 crore was spent by Andhra government last year to avail yearly allowance to the cabbies. Till now an amount of rupees 510 crore has been put forward. Last year 236343 recipient received the amount of rupees 10000 in their bank accounts and this year the number of recipients increased to 273 40 87. The last date to apply for YSR vahan Mitra scheme was 4 July 2020 but now the date has been expanded to 19 November 2020 and the government got more than 12000 applications.
YSR vahan Mitra Scheme Latest update
With the objective to help the taxi operators of Andhra Pradesh the Chief Minister has launched this program. To reduce their expenses of maintenance and health insurance, an amount of rupees 10 thousand is provided to them. In the adverse condition of pandemic ,when the jobless auto operators are battling with their fate this program (YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme) is providing a breath of relief. Earlier it was said that all the mechanism of applying online and offline would be finished by 26 May but due to lock down in the whole Nation the dates were expanded. Moreover the applicant’s who had applied last year need not to apply this year too.
Payment under YSR Vahan Mitra
As for the program the CM of Andhra Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy discharged an Aggregate of Rs 262.5 crore on June 4th, 2020.Each year, Taxi and auto operators, cabbies would get the allowance. Just by a clicking a button of laptop the amount went to their bank account. In a virtual meeting he addressed the cabbies, auto and taxi drivers . Do truck auto driver will also be involved in the scheme very soon.
Implementation of AP Auto Drivers Scheme
The execution of the scheme has been designed in a very simple way as Per the financial and educational qualification of the recipient. The owner can apply from the DTC level of the transport, municipal corporation office, block office add e-service.
Eligibility criteria for AP auto driver scheme
- The claimant should be an adult( 18 years of age) .
- He /she should be the native of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant should be white ration card holder or BPL Ration card holder
- The candidate have to belong from below poverty line category
- The candidate must have an auto rickshaw taxi or cab
Papers required for AP auto driver scheme
- Aadhar Card and driving licence of the candidate(both should be interlinked.
- White Ration Card / BPL Ration card
- Documents of the vehicle
- Claimant’s income certificate
- Bank account no and IFC code
Apply Online YSR vahan Mitra Scheme
- Browse for the official website of YSR vahan Mitra scheme
- At the first interface you will find a notice board
- You are supposed to click here on the option of honour come driver application for financial assistance
- On the next new webpage you will find online application form in different sections
- Now you are supposed to fill the required details carefully
- Submit your information and take your application ID and registration number
- Take a photocopy of your application form too.
Application Status of YSR Vahan Mitra scheme
- The candidate may know the recent status of of his her application. Hair we are giving the the stepwise process to assess your Vahan Mitra scheme application status
- Go to the official entryway
- Press on online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver
- On the next interface of this entry way you will find many choices
- you are supposed to press on Download recipent choice
- In the next step you are suppose to enter your application ID number and submit it
- Download your received and take a printout of it for future reference
Vahan Mitra scheme beneficiary list
- Browse for the official website YSR vahan Mitra scheme and watch the notice board
- On the entryway of online application for financial assistance to owner cum drivers auto taxi cab vehicles a lot of choices will be shown to you.
- Search for the choice of beneficiary list and click there
- You will get the list of beneficiaries and now you are supposed to take a printout of this list
YSR vahan Mitra offline application form
The natives of Andhra Pradesh those who want to avail the facilities of YRS vahan Mitra scheme can apply offline also. Hair we have given a gradual process to apply for the scheme:-
- First you need an application form to apply for the scheme you may get it from nearby CSC centre e-seva centre for Meeseva centre
- You can also download it from YSR vahan Mitra application form
- Fill all the demanded details
- You are supposed to attach all the required documents with your application form.
- Before last date, submit it to your ward volunteer or in Municipal committee office.