AP YSR pension kanuka scheme list, YSR pansion Kanuka status, YSR pansion Kanuka list
With the objective to provide financial assistance to to the natives of Andhra Pradesh the authorities has launched YSR pension kanuka scheme. In This write up we are going to discuss all the facets of YSR pension kanuka status for the year 2020.Government is availing incentives to economically and socially backward natives of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Pansion Kanuka Beneficiary list
Along with the execution of this pension program many facilities would be provided to the underdeveloped and primitive natives of Andhra. With the objectives of up gradation of society An economic support will be provided to the The natives of Andhra every month through AP Pension Kanuka Scheme .
Distribution of Amount under YSR Pansion Kanuka
Voluntary Soldiers have started providing Pansion Kanuka incentive to the Recipents of Andra from September, 2020.It is provided to the natives by going to every house of the area. Nearly 27% residents are availing this facility. Andhra government has provided rupees 1496.08 crores for the the beneficiaries of YRS pension kanuka. Andra Government has approved 21.40 crore for the new Pansion recipants. The volunteers are providing door to door services even in the hospitals also.
Type of pansioners
For rural development and welfare of the socially and economically weaker section the YSR pension Kanuka is provided to fisherman single women Widows, Old aged, weavers, traditional Artists of Dappu, CKDU, Physically challenged, HIV Aids Patients, White Ration card holder and transgenders. They are paid different amount of Rs 2250/- , Rs 3000/- and Rs 10000/- per month as per their social and economical needs.
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Pansion Kanuka
- The scheme is specially launched for the natives of Andhrapradesh.
- The recipient should be from below poverty level or white ration card holder.
- Only socially and economically weaker section can avail this facility.
Age Criteria for YSR pansion Kanuka incentive
- SSP (Social Security Pansion) or Old Age Pansion is provided at the age of 60.
- Local weavers can avail pension at the age of 50.
- Specially abled person with 40% disability have no age limit
- Transgender pension has been given at the age of 18 or above
- Fishermen pension can be availed at the age of 50 or above
- Unmarried or separated women of rural area of 30 or above can avail this pension. In Urban areas this age limit is 35 years.
- A widow of 18 years and above can avail this pension.
- There is no age limit to be permitted ART Pansion.
Download YSR pansion Kanuka Application form
- Browse for formal website sspensions.ap.gov.in
- Log in with the help of captcha code and password id.
- At homepage you will get the option to download application form
- Download Application form and take a printout
- Fill all the required details and attach the authentic documents.
- Submit it to the nearest government branch.
Selection of YSR pansion Kanuka
- Applications of the candidates are submitted to gram panchayat
- After getting consent from Gram Panchayat these are sent to Gram Sabha
- After Gram Sabha approval these forms are forwarded to MPO authorities
- After getting consent from MPO authorities it is sent back to Gram Panchayat
- The incentives are distributed to the beneficiaries at Gram Panchayat office
How to check YSR pension kanuka status
- Move to the formal entryway sspensions.ap.gov.in
- After login you will get the option of pension status
- Click on the button and move to the next interface
- Hair after submitting your pension ID and Grievance ID you will get your desired information
Beneficiary list of YSR pension online
- To get the beneficiary list you are supposed to follow the following steps bit by bit:-
- Browse for formal entrance way sspensions.ap.gov.in
- At the homepage you will get the choice of beneficiary list
- After clicking on you are supposed to to give details of your District , Mandal ,Panchayat or habitation.
- After submitting the demanded information the beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
YSR pension kanuka verification form:
- Open the formal website sspensions.ap.gov.in and login
- Sure you will get the choice of ‘latest verification form‘
- In a single click you will get it download
- Now you are able to take a print of this YSR pension kanuka verification form
How to login on the portal YSR pension kanuka
- Open the formal entranceway sspensions.ap.gov.in of YSR pension kanuka
- At homepage you will get option of login.
- If you have already registered your name you can directly login but in case you have visited the website first time you are supposed to fill your username and captcha code
- After filling the demanded data you would be able to log in
YSR pension kanuka helpline number:-
We have put an honest effort to to provide you detailed data of AP YSR pension kanuka Scheme . For your more queries you may contact on the following helpline numbers and email ID
* Helpline number:-086624100177
* Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org