mhada lottery 2020, mhada lottery 2020 mumbai, Maharashtra MHADA Lottery registration, Lottery Draw/Result
MHADA was established in 1948. It is a housing board established for the people of the state by the Housing and Area Development Authority,Government of Maharashtra.The main purpose of this MHADA Housing Board is to provide houses to economically weaker sections,poor people at affordable prices.MHADA first popped up in 2012 with a low-cost hosing scheme for 2593 house apartments under a lottery system. Since then it has announced several similar lottery schemes,such as MHADA Lottery 2017 Mumbai.The last allotment was conducted in June 2019, in which 217 apartments in various categories across Mumbai were allotted.Through MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020-21, Maharashtra governments aims to build and provide 30 million houses at reasonable costs to the weaker segment of the society in the state.
Objectives of MHADA Housing Scheme
Whenever we think of basic needs, the first thing that pops up in our minds is a shelter on our heads i.e. housing.Most of the poor people and economically weaker sections of the society do not have proper housing facilities for them. Also many people are living on the footpath or sidewalks resulting in a large risk to their lives and devastating sadness. Some plans have been implemented to overcome this grave concern of the poor people and one of them is MHADA Housing Scheme 2020-21. MHADA plans to unveil many lottery schemes under the MHADA Lottery Scheme to provide low-cost housing options to the homeless people of the state under the government’s recent housing scheme “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY)”. MHADA will offer affordable housing options in different cities of Maharashtra provided the applicant is the resident of Mumbai only.
Types of lottery under MHADA Board
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020.
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2020.
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme.
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw.
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020-21
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has launched MHADA housing scheme for the poor people of the state.Those who wish can apply for the scheme under four categories i.e. Economically Weaker Sections(EWS),Lower Income Group(LIG),Middle Income Group(MIG) and Higher Income Group(HIG) category. Registration flat will be done by both online and offline process.The Maharashtra Government also wishes to give out a large amount of apartments transversely state observations of MHADA Lottery Scheme in the upcoming years and these flats will be good in size.Maharashtra Government schedules to build 30 million reasonable houses for the weaker segments of the society in the upcoming years and hence the MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020-21 serves as a golden opportunity to grab exceptionally good quality apartments at affordable rates.
Eligibility Criteria for MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020-21
- The applicant need to be an adult.
- If the applicant earns b/w Rs.25000 to Rs. 50000, he/she can apply under LIG category.
- If the applicant ears b/w Rs.50001 to Rs.75000, he/she can apply under MIG category.
- If the income of the applicant is Rs.75000 or above per month then he/she can apply under HIG category.
Required Documents for MHADA Housing Scheme
- Aadhar Card.
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- School leaving certificate
- Voter ID Card
Procedure to apply for MHADA Lottery 2020-21
To apply for MHADA lottery 2020-21,follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Maharashtra.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Enter mobile number and enter the received OTP.
- Once mobile number is verified,your registration will be complete.
- Now select the MHADA Lottery scheme for which you want to apply
How to Fill MHADA Lottery Form
- Upload the required documents in JPEG format and in prescribed dimensions
- Submit the application form and make online payment.
- Take out a print of the application form for future reference.
Note: Applicant is responsible for any mistake in the details filled by him/her in the application form.This may lead to the cancellation of the form
Steps to check MHADA Lottery result
- Go to the official website. lottery.MHADA.gov.in
- On the homepage, tap or click on the ‘lottery result’ option.
- Now click on the ‘view’ option.
- Enter your scheme code and category and again click on the ‘view’ option.
- A PDF file will be downloaded containing winner names and their respective flat numbers.
- Find your name and flat number in the PDF.
MHADA Lottery Refund Policy
Whenever a lottery result is declared, it is equally probability i.e. there are 50-50 chances that you may win the lottery or you may not win the lottery, same is the case in MHADA Lottery Schemes. So if the applicant does not win the lottery draw, there is no need to panic. His/her spent amount will be refunded by the MHADA within seven working days.You can check the refund status by visiting the official website. lottery.MHADA.gov.in
Procedure to check MHADA Lottery Refund Status
- Go to the official website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/
- Enter your application number and lottery year.
- If the details entered by you are correct you will be redirected to a page containing your refund status details.
MHADA Lottery Housing Scheme Helping Number
For any query related to the scheme,you may contact on
helpline number-9869988000,022-26592692 and 022-26592693