Maharashtra CIDCO lottery details , CIDCO lottery application procedure , Maharashtra CIDCO lottery Eligibility ,CIDCO lottery details
The City and Industrial Development Corporation bids yearly online applications for CIDCO Lottery Scheme launched by State Government of Maharashtra. In this article we are going to provide you with each and every information you need to know about Maharashtra CIDCO lottery scheme 2020-2021 .as
+What is CIDCO?
+What is CIDCO Lottery Scheme?
+Who will benefit from CIDCO housing scheme?
+What are the benefits of CIDCO Housing Scheme ?
+What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the CIDCO lottery?
+What is the process to apply for CIDCO lottery?
+What are the documents CIDCO required for CIDCO Lottery Scheme?
+How to check the accepted list of applicants for the CIDCO Lottery?
+How to check the CIDCO Lottery result?
+Why is CIDCO housing so important and in such high demand?
What is CIDCO?
The City and Industrial Development Of Maharashtra Ltd., (CIDCO) is an undertaking of the Government of Maharashtra, established on 17 March 1970. CIDCO aims to create well-planned, sustainable and environmental-frindly settlement for both residential and commercial purposes. It prides itself as being the country’s premiere town-planning agency.
What is CIDCO Lottery Scheme?
To extend the benefits of the Central Government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme that aims to provide housing for all by 2022, the City and Industrial Development Corporation(CIDCO) offers the CIDCO lottery scheme for the year 2020-2021. Through this CIDCO housing scheme, affordable housing will be provided to citizens belonging to the economically weaker and lower income sections of the society. CIDCO will be constructing about 1.10 lakh houses in selected regions of Navi Mumbai. Of these 53,000 and 41,000 houses will be offered to the economically weaker and lower income sections respectively, via the CIDCO lottery scheme.
Who will benefit from the CIDCO housing scheme?
The scheme provides affordable housing to the poor, who are divided into two categories depending upon their monthly income. CIDCO plans to develop a particular area every year. The categories are Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) .
What are the benefits of CIDCO housing scheme?
Under the CIDCO lottery scheme, 94,000 housed will be allocated to the draw. Of these, a total of 53,000 houses are for eligible candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and 41,000 houses are for persons belonging to the Lower Income Group (LIG) Category. The carpet area of the flats will be 25.81 sq.m and 29.82 sq.m for EWS and LIG beneficiaries, respectively.
For eligible candidates from the EWS category, the house price is Rs 18 lakh and for eligible candidates from LIG category , the house price is Rs 26 lakhs.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for CIDCO Lottery Scheme?
To be eligible for the CIDCO lottery scheme, you must qualify either under the Economically Weaker Sections(EWS) category or Lower Income Group(LIG) category. The Corporation has set guidelines to identify persons as per the two categories which are as follows:
- If your monthly income is rs 25,000 , then you can apply for the CIDCO under the EWS category.
- If your monthly income is in the range of rs 25,000 to rs 50,000 , then you can apply for this scheme under the LIG category.
What is the process to apply for the CIDCO Lottery?
Once you are eligible, you need to apply for the CIDCO lottery scheme online. Following are the steps:
- Visit the official website lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Register yourself by clicking on the ‘Register for Lottery’ tab.
- On successful registration, you will be directed to the CIDCO application form; full it with accurate details and click on ‘Confirm’ button after entering the captcha code
- Enter the OTP you received into the pop-up message.
- Upload the copies of the required documents.
- Once you have reviewed the form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose online banking or credit/debit card to make the registration payment.
- The registration fee is Rs. 5000 for the EWS and Rs. 25000 for the LIG category.
What are the documents required for the CIDCO lottery scheme?
Along with your CIDCO application form, you must submit the following documents.
- Income proof certificate.
- PAN card.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter’s ID.
- Bank Details.
- Domicile certificate.
How to check the accepted list of applicants for the CIDCO lottery?
To check if your CIDCO application has been accepted, follow the steps below:
- Go to official website.
- Click on ‘Accepted Applications’ tab, you will get redirected to the lottery scheme page.
- Select the name of your lottery scheme and click on the ‘view’ button in front of it.
- Click on ‘view’ again according to your scheme code and category.
- A list of accepted names will appear in PDF format.
- Search your name and application number on the list.
How to check the CIDCO lottery results?
- Visit the official website lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Click on the ‘View Lottery Result’ tab.666666666
- Full the requires fields and check results.
Why is CIDCO housing so important and in such high demand?
CIDCO has gained popularity over the years because they are able to provide good quality homes at subsidised rates to the people who need it the most. They do not target middle class people, they target economically weaker section of the society. To know the answers of your questions you may contact CIDCO Helpline Number :022-62722255