Rupee 500 and Rs 2,000 New Notes
Finally Banks were opened and Banks introduced Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes. Yesterday huge lines outside each bank branch across the country were not ended till closing time. Half of them want to get first look of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Note. Some of them were not able to get it on first day. If you have not seen Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes, don’t worry. Today we are going to introduce with new Indian currency friend. You may check new Notes of 500 and 2000 Rupee in below given section. We have also given some new security features of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes.
New Notes of 500 and 2000 Rupee will stop Black Money
As the govt. pulled 500/1000 notes back, there is tension among peoples having storage of huge amount of money. By saying huge amount of money, I am pointing towards Black Money. Rs 500 and 2000 New Notes will stop Black Money transactions. Govt. wants to filter all the big Currency notes. That’s why the announced sudden Rs-500/1000 Notes Ban in India. Now anybody having black or even income tax hidden money will get the blow. There Old 500/1000 Notes will become just piece of paper in the end of December.
Process to get New Notes of 500/2000
You can check Last Date to Exchange 500/1000 Notes Here. We have also given process by which you can exchange 500 & 1000 Notes easily. If their owners don’t deposit it in banks, they will automatically lose this illegal Money. They is may be not a foolproof plan, but it will surely bring some change. It will become to earn and keep black money. Hope for the best with Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes.
Rs 500 & 2000 Notes Features
- There is Mahatma Gandhi‘s Portrait at the centre of note.
- There you can see through register 2000 denominational number.
- They introduced a Latent image with 2000 Number denominational
- There has Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari script.
- On the left side of note, there is “RBI” & “2000” Letter (Micro Size).
- There is color shift in above said letters.
- When we tilt this note this Color changes from green to blue.
- Governor’s signature with old Promise Clause
- RBI emblem towards right side of note.
- There is Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right side of Mahatma Gandhi’s portrait.
- There is increasing numerals panel from small to big on the bottom right side & top left side.
- There is year of printing of the note on the left corner.
- Very popular Swachh Bharat Abhiyan logo is there with its slogan.
- There is a Language panel in centre.
- There is symbol of Mangalayan.
- There you can see Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari script.
500 & 2000 Rupee New Note
Last two days are very tough for all Indians. PM Modi announced Rs-500/1000 Notes Ban In country. At the same time govt. introduced Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes in the market. It was a very tough decision by center govt. But govt. has started new Notes of 500 and 2000 Rupee for a specific reason. To stop corruption, govt. has decided to bring Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes in country. Today we have given some security features of 500 and 2000 Rupee new notes. You must read them carefully, to know the concern of PM regarding development of country. Don’t forget to share these photos of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 New Notes on facebook/twitter/whatsapp.