Last date to Exchange 500-1000 Notes
If you want to know 500/1000 Rupee Notes exchange last date, and then read this paragraph. We have given exact Last date to Exchange Rs-500 & 1000 Notes in banks or other similar places. Anybody can exchange 500 & 1000 Notes from bank. Currently there is limit of 10000/day on deposit and withdraw of 500 & 1000 Notes. We have also given a step by step process with Last Date to Exchange 500 & 1000 Notes. All country peoples are advised to exchange their old notes before Last date to Exchange Rs-500 & 1000 Notes. After this last date, old notes will be of no use. Candidates can check other details of Rs-500 & 1000 Notes Ban in India here only.
Where to Exchange Old 500-1000 Notes
If you are having lot of rupee 500 & 1000 Notes then you can visit below given places to exchange them. You must visit below given places before Last date to Exchange Rs-500 & 1000 Notes. There is maximum limit of deposit/withdraw amount at all the places.
- You can exchange 500 & 1000 Rupee Notes at nearest Bank
- You may visit post office to replace old Rs-500/1000 notes.
- You can deposit Rs-500-1000 Notes in Cash Deposit Machine.
- may also arrange special Counters for Taking Old 500/1000 rupee Notes.
500 & 1000 Notes Exchange Last Date
Any person can visit above mentioned place and deposit Rupee 500 or 1000 Notes. Last Date to exchange Rs.500/1000 Rupee Notes is mentioned below. As we can see that 500 & 1000 Notes Exchange Last Date is 31 March 2017 & 30 June 2017. You can only deposit Old 500 & 1000 Notes to get smaller notes till this date only. Indian Peoples can deposit their 500/1000 Rupee Notes before 31-03-2017. Only Specific RBI Banks counters will accept /exchange/deposit Rs-500/1000 Notes between 31 Dec 2016 to 31 March 2017. Exact Time period to deposit 500 & 1000 rupee notes is mentioned below. There is no limit on online transaction/shopping etc.
31 दिसम्बर 2016 तक आप बिना किसी परेशानी के अपने बैंक में कितनी भी राशि जमा करवा सकते है। अगर आपके पास आय स्त्रोत /साधन की पूरी जानकारी है तो आपको चिंता करने की कोई जरूरत नहीं है। पुराने 500/1000 के नोट आप किसी भी बैंक या डाक खाने से बदलवा सकते है। परन्तु पुराने नोट बदलवाने पर सरकार की तरफ से अधिकतम सीमा निधारित की गयी है। उस सीमा का ध्यान रखे। इससे जुडी और किसी भी परेशानी होने पर हमे बताये । हमारी टीम जल्द ही आपसे संपर्क करेगी।
Someone has filled an application in High Court for getting permission to exchange Old Notes. Next Hearing will be on 5th April 2017.
नोट बंदी को लेकर कोर्ट में सुनवाई चल रही है…कोर्ट ने केंद्र सरकार से जवाब माँगा की लोग उपयुक्त वजह देने के बाद भी अपने पैसे क्यों नही बदलवा पा रहे?? 5 अप्रैल को इसका फैसला आने की उम्मीद है। अगर आपके पास भी पुराने 500 /1000 नोट है तो कोर्ट के फैसले का इन्तजार करे।
Important Dates to Exchange Old 500/1000 Notes:-
|Process||First Date||Last Date|
|Rs.500 & 1000 Notes Exchange||10 November||30 Dec 2016 (Closed)|
|Rs.500 & 1000 Notes Deposit||10 November||30 Dec 2016 (Closed)|
|Exchange Note at RBI (For Indians)||1 Jan 2017||31 March 2017 (Open)|
|Exchange Note at RBI (For NRI)||1 Jan 2017||30 June 2017 (Open)|
How to Exchange 500-1000 Old Notes
You can exchange up to 4000/day old 500/1000 Notes at banks during 10th November to 24th November. After that, govt. may increase maximum limit to 10000/day and so on. Follow below given steps to exchange 500 /1000 rupee notes before last date.
- Go to above mentioned Places (Bank/PO/CDM)
- Bring old notes as per the daily limit (4000/day & 10000/day)
- You can check this limit in above section.
- You can deposit or exchange this above said amount.
- Initially there is also limit on withdraw.
- Soon things will become as earlier i.e. with limits/restrictions.
What to Do if you still have old Rs 500 & 1000 Notes (After 30 Dec) ???
You have following options:-
- You can exchange these old notes at designated Reserve Bank of India (RBI) counters till 31 March 2017 with proper valid reasons for not depositing/exchanging these notes by 30 December 2016.
- Keep in mind that 31-03-2017 is final deadline for Indians. You will not get any other chance to exchange these Notes.
- NRI can exchange old notes till 30 June 2017
- You can keep old currency notes up-to a maximum limit (as a memory only). You will not be able to use them anywhere in country.
- After 31-03-2017 use of these Notes is illegal in India. (It sounds weird !!!!…but its 101% True).
Maximum Limit for Exchange of old Rs 500 & 1000 Notes
|For Indians (Those were abroad till 30 Dec 2016)||For NRIs|
|Last Date||31st March 2017||30th June 2017|
|Maximum Limit||No Maximum Limit||Rs- 25000|
Rs-500/1000 Notes Deposit/exchange Last Date 30 March 2017
We have explained a complete detailed process so that each and every background person able to exchange 500/1000 notes before last Date. Govt has fixed last date to Exchange Rs-500 & 1000 Notes. This govt. had decided Rs 500/1000 Rupee Notes Ban 6 month ago. They have prepared well for implementation of RS 500/1000 Notes Ban in India. There are chances of extension in this Rs-500 & 1000 Notes Exchange Last date. Reason is obvious; there is very big part of currency in 500/1000 rupees notes. Hence this process will take some time. At present last date to Exchange Rs-500 & 1000 Notes is 31-03-2017.If you have any query related to 500/1000 Notes Exchange last, ask your question in the comment box.